Planning for my Music Video

Song Title: Orange Juice by Melanie Martinez

Props: Oranges, Fisheye Lens, Fan, Laptop, and Mirror.

Costumes: The clothes will be casual so it won't take attention away from the music video but the colors will be light and pastel, resembling Melanie Martinez's actual music videos.

Schedule: 

- November 13, 2020, my Introduction Blog was created and then I started to conduct research on the conventions of my music video's genre.

- November 17, 2020, my research is finally done and I start to plan out how I want my music video to look like for the final product. 

- November 19, 2020, I will start my storyboard by drawing out how I want each scene in my music video to look like. 

- November 20, 2020, After having a clear idea and guideline on how my music video should look like, I will start to film. 

- November 21 - 29, 2020 I will write down my experiences filming along with all the ups and downs and later use this as a reference to make my filming blog. 

- November 30, 2020, I will use my notes from my experience filming and include them in my blog about filming.

- December 1, 2020, I will start editing my music video. I will add music and video effects on the project.

Location: I plan to film it in my room where there are good lighting and a good setting for the theme of the music video. The music video will be targeted to teen girls and a bedroom is a perfect spot. I'm also debating whether I should film some shots outside and at the dinner table. I haven't decided yet. 

Backup Plan: If things don't work out in my favor I'm really good at improvising, I'll make anything work. I will film ahead of time so if the house is too noisy or if I have a lot of work that day I will simply film the next. When it comes to props if I run out of oranges or they go bad I will exclude them from the video. If the fisheye lens doesn't look adequate I'll use another decent shot for that specific scene. I plan where everything will work out and if not I'll be sure to blog it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog: Back to Filiming

CeraVe Commercial