Title Research: Art of the Title Website

 

The layout of this website is simple and easy. This straightforward website is amazing because everything is so easy to access. Not only does it show the movie's title sequence but also a summary of it.  The summaries explain why the font is a certain way and the significance to background images, etc.
Moreover, background information about the movie is available. This website benefited my research significantly, it was very helpful. I took notes on my favorite title sequences and I will incorporate them into my own. Additionally, I noticed there's an option to search up the specific title sequence you're looking for as well. Next to the search bar are two dropboxes and when you click on them there are many options in regards to "title sequences" and "designers + studios". Overall, it's apparent the website has a lot of features that you could use to spend all day on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog: Back to Filiming

CeraVe Commercial