Title Research: Watch the Titles Website

 

The layout of this website is more crowded than the other. However, this is fine because with a simple scroll there's the feature films button. If you proceeded to scroll further without clicking the "feature film" button there are other options of titles to see. There are video game titles and tv show titles, etc so this site covers more than just films. Furthermore, I looked through the feature film titles and I see lesser-known films/films that are rated low and international films as well. I tried searching for titles of modern movies I knew and I didn't find any. The movies on this website are relatively older so I skimmed through the ones I recognized. I noticed there are also summaries for these title sequences on the website. It's all very detailed and specific. The site shows you a plethora of sources, credits, and background information about the movies. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog: Back to Filiming

CeraVe Commercial