Planning for the Final Task: Storyboard

The storyboards are one of the hardest things to do in this class. This is because I have a clear idea of how I want things to work out beforehand. I already wrote down my story in my notes and made an outline of it. It's easy to write down what you want and jot down ideas of what you want but to draw them is a whole different thing. Especially if drawing isn't your expertise. It could be frustrating at times because the drawing won't come out exactly how you picture the scene. I don't want to confuse myself or anyone who views my storyboards. Also, there are so many scenes meaning there's a lot to draw. Things may not remain consistent if one's mind is focused on drawing all these scenes. I worry that my storyboard isn't in order because I tend to be very indecisive. So I want to use my storyboard as a reference guide to creating my final task project but I fear it won't be similar to my final outcome. Hopefully this is okay and the change will bring out the good in the opening sequence. Regardless of all the struggles that come along with storyboards, they are very beneficial. Like I said before they are good to use for reference. Since I'm a visual learner, having to see it beforehand brings it to life. The process is very extraneous but it's worth it in the end. 

 STORYBOARD 1

STORYBOARD 2


STORYBOARD 3

STORYBOARD 4
STORYBOARD 5

STORYBOARD 6
STORYBOARD 7


STORYBOARD 8

STORYBOARD 9

STORYBOARD 10




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog: Back to Filiming

CeraVe Commercial