Production Blog: Prepping My Setting

 The clock is ticking! I was getting closer and closer to start filming. There's no rush but I knew I wanted to start as soon as possible. I had to make the necessary preparations in order to start. In my previous blogs, I went over all the things I did and what lengths I went to just to be prepared for this.

 Although, the whole process of getting ready to film has been tedious. I really enjoy setting up to prepare for something great. I love seeing everything come together after all the hard work I do. What helps me during my process is playing all my scenes through my head. It motivates me to keep on pushing forward because this will all be worth it at the end. Therefore, I got up and I got to work. Prepping my setting was a very important step that I'm glad I did not skip. 

Prepping my setting meant cleaning my room. So my bed, my desk, my floor, so on so, forth. This didn't take me long to do. I also picked out my outfits for each of my scenes. So pajamas and casual clothes and also for the time skip. The goal was to pick something out that suits the character best. She wears clothes that are simple relaxed. This helps the audience conclude that she is the type to be a more down-to-earth reserved character. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog: Back to Filiming

CeraVe Commercial