Production Blog: Starting to Film

    The previous Saturday, I found myself bored. All my friends were busy, nothing on my phone entertained me, and I completed all my homework. I was in a space where I didn't know what to do. I was so desperate to be occupied that I would practically do anything, even chores. After complaining about having nothing to do, I sat there and I thought to myself. Then, that's when I asked myself, "shouldn't you start filming?" At that exact moment, my boredom quickly left. Filming is usually fun and very time-consuming. Therefore in doing so I will be occupied. My boring weekend suddenly started to get interesting by the second. 

Since my cousin who was originally going to help me wasn't at my house I asked my mom to help. My mom is not the most tech-savvy person so I had to show her the ropes. I had a clear vision of which camera angles I wanted to use and the pacing of each scene so I specified this all to her. At first, she was having difficulties but after a while, she got the hang of it. 

Afterward, I used the tripod to record the still scenes. I only ended up completing 2 scenes for my opening sequence but that's better than nothing. Moreover, I cropped all the bloopers out and deleted all the unwanted footage. Finally, I merged all the clips necessary. I didn't edit as much as I should but I'll go back to it. After filming those 2 scenes I was tired for the day and my boredom was erased. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog: Back to Filiming

CeraVe Commercial