Hi, I'm Jayla Darden a.k.a your average teenage girl. And as boring as it sounds I have no special talents, no hobbies, no sports, no pets; I'm just here. One would say, I'm good at drawing but I'm definitely mediocre at best. So then they shift it saying I'm a great writer but my horrible grammar hides that fact. Deeming me creative might be an option but as I grow older I feel as if I'm starting to lose that sense of creativity. I swear I'm not a pessimist, I just like to be realistic. The only thing I have good going for me right now is my school career. Being a junior in high school exhibits my school career almost at a close and the next step is college. My goal is to make it into a good college so my parents could be proud of me. And they will be because I believe in myself; see I told you I'm not a pessimist. I take this class so I could get experience with college classes before I get there. (Also for the credit of course.) So far I like it, i...
1.) How does your product use or challenge conventions AND how does it represent social groups or issues? My product uses the conventions of a classic skincare commercial by setting that mood of a bright happy environment to convey the message of if the person in the commercial is happy so should the consumer be. This is why the subject in the commercial is smiling and has a lot of energy into everything she says. Additionally, the commercial had incorporated a slogan so the audience is more convinced to buy the product and to better remember it. I described the benefits of the product and I gave a close up of the product for the audience to resemble other skin care commercials. The purpose is to display the product in a positive light and persuade the audience to buy the product. Describing the benefits of the product directly targets a specific audience and gives that audience all the more reason to buy the product. The product represents social groups by specifically addr...
My next experience will be shooting the Music Video Project, which I'm very eager for. For this project, I will be working alone because of the pandemic that's occurring at the moment. But it's not necessarily a bad thing, I'm a great independent worker. I'm more of the introverted anti-social type and I'm not great with expressing my ideas with others. For this reason, I want to acknowledge that I plan to work on my communication skills. I know having those skills will help significantly in the real world. With that being said, I'm sure one could guess that I'm not dominant when working on a group project. However, if I work alone I could express my ideas to its full capability. I know exactly what I want to do and no one can doubt or exclude my ideas. Nevertheless, it wouldn't hurt working with someone else because two heads are better than one. Maybe my ideas aren't as good and creative as I might think. so another person would be beneficial ...
Comments
Post a Comment