Production Blog: Free Music


While finishing up my editing process I realized that I made a lot of changes to my film. Mainly because I got carried away and recorded too much footage. My time limit is two minutes and I was way past that. I only kept necessary clips into my film. Also, some scenes didn't make sense to the plot and I realized I would make my audience confused so I cut it out. Most things don't work out in the end so it's best to change it so everything can work out perfectly.

 Moreover, I realized that I didn't check to see if the music I planned on adding to my video isn't royalty-free. I figured it would be too much trouble to switch around my whole soundtrack on such short notice but it's better than getting a copyright strike. So, I made sure to find royalty-free music only. At first, I was skeptical; I didn't think I would find any good free music. However, I was far from right. There were so many good options that it was hard to pick just one at times. Most of the things I found definitely deserve to make some type of money from it. The royalty-free music is the best. There were so many options and there was surprisingly better than the ones I had beforehand. Even though there was a chance that my music was royalty-free beforehand; I don't regret changing my new choices. Overall, it is always better to be safe than sorry. Now all I have to do is to watch my movie until I notice any mistakes I've overlooked. My project is pretty much done and I'm excited to turn it in. Of course, after I get my family to watch it and give me feedback. I hope they like it as much as I do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research: Drama

Title Research: Zodiac

Planning for my CeraVe commercial